May 6, 2017
The I5 combination certificate is acquired after completing all of the CA Commercial Certificate requirements, while the I8 is for completing all of the Commercial AND Residential Certifications. One point that should be made here is that these achievements are certifications. Licenses can be a form of certification, but all certifications are not licenses. I'm not trying to be overly critical here, but it is important to differentiate between the two when discussing them. Hope this helps and have a great day! Respectfully, Kevin
June 6, 2015
What is the difference between ICC-california- certification I5 verus I8 license. both are combination licenses.
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?