May 6, 2017
The I5 combination certificate is acquired after completing all of the CA Commercial Certificate requirements, while the I8 is for completing all of the Commercial AND Residential Certifications. One point that should be made here is that these achievements are certifications. Licenses can be a form of certification, but all certifications are not licenses. I'm not trying to be overly critical here, but it is important to differentiate between the two when discussing them. Hope this helps and have a great day! Respectfully, Kevin
June 6, 2015
What is the difference between ICC-california- certification I5 verus I8 license. both are combination licenses.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators