April 6, 2015
Contact your local code official usually fire code official and your church's building insurance company.
February 1, 2019
Hello. I am not a code compliance professional but have volunteered to help my church with maintenance and improvements. A bit of research has brought me to this forum for information.
Is there anyone who can give me advice on keeping our church building safe? I understand that churches are a special category in terms of code compliance but I know that there is a lot of knowledge here regarding best practices regarding fire protection, structure, accessibility etc... I would appreciate any input. I would definitely like to use any knowledge shared with not only my church, but also other non-profits that may not have the resources to complete full risk mitigation measures. Thanks!
Most Recent Topics
- How do you become a certified deputy epoxy inspector
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- B2 exam and sections of book to study
- Concrete manual or ACI 318
- Indirect waste
- Test post
- Required number of means of egress
- Calculating gpm's for a sewage ejector
- Interior Steel stud laterial force
- Aircraft Hangars NFPA 409