May 12, 2019
I recently poured a 4" thick 24x25 slab with the minimum being 4" thick. Entire area has rebar. Just installed a metal storage building on it. Then told by code enforcement that it had to be inspected before it was poured if a structure was gonna be put on it. I had my 10,000 Rv parked on it. Now told that I will need 3rd party to inspect it.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators