April 7, 2015
Need information of synchronization of strobe lights from 1972 edn. of NFPA 72. If I could get the section number and the text of that section it would be much appreciated. Thanks to all and hope everyone celebrating holidays at this time of year have a safe and enjoyable season.
Most Recent Topics
- Person vue test taking.
- Window flashing requirements, and the authority of a building official to waive flashing completely.
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Most recent National Certification Examination Information Bulletin
- Residential Buildings with One Accessible Entrance?
- Unlimited area buildings next to railroad yards
- Common path of egress
- Section 103 Department of Building Safety
- section 103.2
- Residential dwelling unit inside a vehicle garage