July 27, 2015
How important is it that a certified individual be used on a post tension project? In my city, my firm holds more ICC PT certifications then all our competitors combined(most are not certified) but the projects are often covered by firms or people without the appropriate certifications and experience. I'm wondering if it is the code officials job to make sure the special inspector on the project has the required certifications for the work?
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing