July 27, 2015
How important is it that a certified individual be used on a post tension project? In my city, my firm holds more ICC PT certifications then all our competitors combined(most are not certified) but the projects are often covered by firms or people without the appropriate certifications and experience. I'm wondering if it is the code officials job to make sure the special inspector on the project has the required certifications for the work?
Most Recent Topics
- Glad I found this forum!
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Residential building code
- Ramp Slope inconsistency between 406.4.4 and 1012.2
- B and F2 separatoin
- Stories, grade planes, and elevators...oh my.
- Where did 1103.7.7 go?
- Elevator maintenance company
- 2009 IBC Sec. 1009.9