March 20, 2019
Yes I agree
February 26, 2019
My understanding is that the prescriptive span lengths presented in the Table are for beams that are supported on one side, not that there is a restriction on supporting joists on both sides of the beam. If you have joists on both sides of the beam, you would double the joist spans in the table to read the maximum beam span. If your joist spans are greater than 9', you will have to design the beam per the NDS.
February 24, 2016
So if I am reading this correctly deck beams can now only support joists from one side? Anyone have any idea of the reasoning behind this? Thanks in advance
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing