May 19, 2016
November 29, 2011
if we have an exterior stairs more than 88" wide, do we need to put a handrail in the middle to divide it? or just two handrails on each side required by code?
in addition, any one knows if we can use combustible material to construct exterior stairs in NYC?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue