September 7, 2017
I am working on an alteration/addition project where the south wall is roughly six feet from the property line. The building does not have an NFPA 13 sprinkler system. The building will not look right if I were to add a parapet to one side. We are looking at exception 4 and rating the roof/ceiling. The building is wood frame, roof is truss, V-B construction with a B occupancy. This is in the State of California, so we are using the California Building Code 2016 edition. Anyone successfully implemented this exception? The code is not very clear on what specifically is required. Thanks.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue