April 6, 2015
We have a hoop house being proposed in our jurisdiction that is 28' X 60' and 14' tall. They want to install it next to there home and sell produce at a farmers market. We have several questions that I hope I could get some feedback on;
1. How are you handling these?
a. are they just allowed to go in (no permit required),
b. are they permitted ( permit & inspections required)
2. Do they need to meet any structural requirements? i.e. wind, snow, seismic, etc. etc....
3. If you do permit them, what code section/s are you referencing?
4. Do you consider a hoop house a greenhouse?
5. Any other thoughts?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue