April 7, 2015
It has been discussed in group sessions how definitions appear in one Code Book, and not another, yet applies to both. For example the definition for FIRE RESISTANCE RATING appears in the 2012 IBC, but not in the 2012 IRC and the term applies to both. Would it not be more efficient to have a Total Code Definition Dictionary where all terms in all Code Books can be found in one Reference Book?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue