January 27, 2016
I have a client who wants a play area for small toddlers that would be surrounded by a "low padded rail". They are suggesting "no gate" because of the potential for finger pinch problems. Can I have a low rail at 18" to 24" max without a gate for a 10' x 12' area of a room?
Hadn't had a request like this before; doubt the code could allow it in any form. Tripper hazard and/or exit problems?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue