August 4, 2017
Does anyone know when codes for masonry weep and flashing systems was added to IRC? I have a hardcoat cement stucco home with full stacked stone accents build in 1993. A home inspector is suggesting we seal all stucco intersections with stone and retrofit proper foundation flashing integrated with existing weather resistant barrier and a weep system? Sounds expensive and unnecessary. Were these systems required in 1993?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue