April 6, 2015
According to the ICC Model Codes,
a floor drain, NO
just a pan, NO
a pan with a sensor, NO
water leak on floor sensor tied into a central notifier, NO
July 8, 2019
I have a job in NJ with 3 story residential, each unit with a combo washer dryer in the unit. What is required by code for the washing machine? Do i need a floor drain, just a pan, a pan with a sensor, does the sensor have to be tied into a central notifiier?
Most Recent Topics
- Glad I found this forum!
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Residential building code
- Ramp Slope inconsistency between 406.4.4 and 1012.2
- B and F2 separatoin
- Stories, grade planes, and elevators...oh my.
- Where did 1103.7.7 go?
- Elevator maintenance company
- 2009 IBC Sec. 1009.9