May 24, 2015
2012 IBC Section 508.4.2, Allowable Building Area, requires a ratio calculation of actual area divided by allowable area with the end result being a maximum of one. How is the calculation to be run when one of the occupancies is allowed to have unlimited area based upon the type of construction? Your thoughts?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue