March 5, 2017
It might be a poor idea but is not a sleeping room with the same requirements for egress as a bed room.
January 12, 2016
Given: attached garage, roll up door and door into home are the only doors in or out of garage, garage door opener installed, rope handle 6' up for emergency roll up door release (special knowledge), Builder installed a keyed lock handset on the door , key side in garage. My contention is that this created a man trap where a child or older person could be locked into the garage with no means of escape/egress. I can not find anything in the 2015 IRC that addresses this situation, for or against. Any thoughts?
Most Recent Topics
- IPMC exam
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- How Do I Purchase Exam Questions I missed?
- two part tests
- Outdoor fireplace Houston
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.