September 27, 2016
If the wall has any load being brought down onto it, the wall is considered load bearing. The load could be floor trusses/joists, roof rafters/trusses.
September 27, 2018
Would shear walls constructed of fire-retardant treated wood be considered a load-bearing wall or part of the Primary Structural Frame?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators