May 8, 2017
Tacoma Pierce County has adopted a bulletin that states:
according to Section R302.1 footnote a., "the roof eave fire-resistance rating shall be reduced to 0 hours on the underside of the eave if fire blocking is provided from the top wall plate to the underside of the roof sheathing."
does anyone have any idea on where this came from?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue