November 15, 2018
Steel rebar and welded wire have long been the standard for reinforcing concrete structures. But as the precast concrete and construction industries continue to evolve, so too does reinforcement technology.
April 6, 2015
Is anyone allowing the substitution of Micro Rebar for traditional reinforcing steel. If so how did you reach approval and what have been your results?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators