November 15, 2018
Steel rebar and welded wire have long been the standard for reinforcing concrete structures. But as the precast concrete and construction industries continue to evolve, so too does reinforcement technology.
April 6, 2015
Is anyone allowing the substitution of Micro Rebar for traditional reinforcing steel. If so how did you reach approval and what have been your results?
Most Recent Topics
- E1 Electrical test.
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- trouble viewing using purchased practice exams
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- "BUILDING INSPECTOR" One And Two Family Dwelling Help
- Codes for Structures built from Cob....Are there any existing?
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC