June 23, 2017
Regular garage door repairs are part of garage door maintenance and neglecting them can eventually come back to haunt you. When garage door opener won't work, or the door jams, there can be a moment of panic. Don't worry call the garage door repair technician they will come to your home and check your doors and gives suggestion if your garage door be replaced or not or which problem is occur.
June 27, 2014
June 30, 2014
Regular garage door repairs are part of garage door maintenance and neglecting them can eventually come back to haunt you. So, Garage door maintenance should be included in to-do-list of every month to maximize its life time. But, regular garage door repair can cost you quite good sum of money. So, it is better to reduce garage door repair costs by handling minor repair issues by yourself. Mentioned below are few garage door repair tips that can help you save some money on garage door repair costs.
1. Lubricate all garage door moving parts regularly to ensure friction free operation. Use garage door lubricating oil which is recommended by garage door repair professionals. Do not use cheap oils for lubrication as they attract dust.
2. The tracks on which garage door moves should be kept free from debris and dirt. The rollers and hinges should also be kept clean and lubricated.
3. Tighten any loose nuts and bolts to avoid noisy garage door. Look into every part of garage door and make sure that there is no wear and tear or rust.
4. Insulate your garage door to make sure that it withstands with any climatic conditions.
5. If garage door sensors are not working, check whether they are out of alignment or obstructed by dirt and moisture. Clear dust and moisture if any and bring back the sensors to normal alignment to make sure that they are working properly.
6. If you notice any dents on garage door panels, clear them by gently hitting them with light hammer.
If you notice any severe problems with garage door springs, cables and garage door openers it is better to call professional garage door repair service. This is because parts like garage door springs are very dangerous to deal with and may cause severe injuries if not handled properly.
June 27, 2014
If garage door sensors are not working, check whether they are out of alignment or obstructed by dirt and moisture. Clear dust and moisture if any and bring back the sensors to normal alignment to make sure that they are working properly.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- The benefits of solar cable
- AWS D1.1 6.1.6
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Solar Cable Market: Recent Industry Developments and Growth Strategies Adopted by Players