Forum ProfileBack

Please to post


— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Wood Paneling in Sprinklered, IIB Construction, B Use
June 14, 2017
11:41 am
New Member
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
March 28, 2017
Print Post Post #1

On a one or two hour rated wall constructed of appropriate materials for that fire resistance requirement, still need to use FRTW (Fire Resistant Treated Wood) for paneling being applied to it?

The way I read it, for this 3/4" paneling, wold require Class C with Flame Spread of 76-200 and Smoke Development of 0-450.

Anybody have a different idea?