March 28, 2017
On a one or two hour rated wall constructed of appropriate materials for that fire resistance requirement, still need to use FRTW (Fire Resistant Treated Wood) for paneling being applied to it?
The way I read it, for this 3/4" paneling, wold require Class C with Flame Spread of 76-200 and Smoke Development of 0-450.
Anybody have a different idea?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue