March 24, 2020
September 10, 2019
The website is a bit confusing. Once someone passes an exam, does that mean they are certified?
I just passed the B3 exam, but it is unclear if I have to do anything else.
March 17, 2016
The Assessment Center offers numerous certification examination programs, to include building, fire, PMG, electrical, energy, and special inspector. The link to our main page is https://www.iccsafe.org/education-certification/certifications-and-testing/certification-overview/; and to the exam catalog, https://www.iccsafe.org/certification-exam-catalog/. You can register and purchase your exams directly through our website.
ICC offers both traditional computer-based testing through our vendor, Pearson VUE, and for select exams, proctored online remote testing (PRONTO), where candidates may take exams on their personal or work devices. You can find more about both types of administrations through the links above. It appears that Pearson VUE has four dedicated centers in the Houston area.
If you have additional questions about our certification program, please call 888-422-7233, ext. 5524.
June 7, 2017
i am from Houston ,TX .. i need to know how to register to be certified and if you guys shave any locations near my area ,, i am really interested
Most Recent Topics
- Is a MRI cryogen quench vent considered hazardous
- Earthbag construction?
- U-store it building complex
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- IBC 2012 table 1018, corridor serving less than 30 - B occ
- Perimeter surface pool bonding.