March 17, 2016
The Assessment Center offers numerous certification examination programs, to include building, fire, PMG, electrical, energy, and special inspector. The link to our main page is https://www.iccsafe.org/education-certification/certifications-and-testing/certification-overview/; and to the exam catalog, https://www.iccsafe.org/certification-exam-catalog/. You can register and purchase your exams directly through our website.
ICC offers both traditional computer-based testing through our vendor, Pearson VUE, and for select exams, proctored online remote testing (PRONTO), where candidates may take exams on their personal or work devices. You can find more about both types of administrations through the links above. It appears that Pearson VUE has four dedicated centers in the Houston area.
If you have additional questions about our certification program, please call 888-422-7233, ext. 5524.
June 7, 2017
i am from Houston ,TX .. i need to know how to register to be certified and if you guys shave any locations near my area ,, i am really interested
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)