September 15, 2012
Hi everybody, I am new here and have been in the construction industry for 25 years starting out as a union carpenter and worked my way to superintendent. After 6 years of working as a superintendent I got my General Contractors license and went into business for myself. After 5 years I then became a Building Inspector for Sacramento County. After 1 year and due to the the slowing of the economy I was transferred to Construction Inspections inspecting Sacramento County infrasrtructure until I was laid off after almost 5 years.
Currently I am pursuing a career in Building Inspections and look forward to being guided in the right direction and furthering my career with the help of all the great people on this forum.
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe