September 15, 2012
Hi everybody, I am new here and have been in the construction industry for 25 years starting out as a union carpenter and worked my way to superintendent. After 6 years of working as a superintendent I got my General Contractors license and went into business for myself. After 5 years I then became a Building Inspector for Sacramento County. After 1 year and due to the the slowing of the economy I was transferred to Construction Inspections inspecting Sacramento County infrasrtructure until I was laid off after almost 5 years.
Currently I am pursuing a career in Building Inspections and look forward to being guided in the right direction and furthering my career with the help of all the great people on this forum.
Most Recent Topics
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC
- Absorption Refrigerant Ammonia System
- ICC SOILS PLANS IN PEARSON EXAM CENTER
- Is this ICC forum working now?
- Any Idaho and Washington state special inspectors?