February 24, 2016
My name is Noah. I work with the University of Colorado in Boulder as an inspector.
My certs are in IMC, IFGC, IPC, IECC.
I've been in construction since 2000, worked my way up from a laborer, to carpenter, to superintendent, and stayed at that position for a decade or so.
After being on the Commercial side of things for so long, and wanting to focus on quality rather than quantity or speed, I jumped at the opportunity to work for "the client". Am so very glad I did.
I've been an inspector now for almost two years (yes, still somewhat green), and am enjoying every day of it.
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe