February 24, 2016
My name is Noah. I work with the University of Colorado in Boulder as an inspector.
My certs are in IMC, IFGC, IPC, IECC.
I've been in construction since 2000, worked my way up from a laborer, to carpenter, to superintendent, and stayed at that position for a decade or so.
After being on the Commercial side of things for so long, and wanting to focus on quality rather than quantity or speed, I jumped at the opportunity to work for "the client". Am so very glad I did.
I've been an inspector now for almost two years (yes, still somewhat green), and am enjoying every day of it.
Most Recent Topics
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC
- Absorption Refrigerant Ammonia System
- ICC SOILS PLANS IN PEARSON EXAM CENTER
- Is this ICC forum working now?
- Any Idaho and Washington state special inspectors?