July 4, 2017
Now this is the correct answer.
February 24, 2016
My name is Noah. I work with the University of Colorado in Boulder as an inspector.
My certs are in IMC, IFGC, IPC, IECC.
I've been in construction since 2000, worked my way up from a laborer, to carpenter, to superintendent, and stayed at that position for a decade or so.
After being on the Commercial side of things for so long, and wanting to focus on quality rather than quantity or speed, I jumped at the opportunity to work for "the client". Am so very glad I did.
I've been an inspector now for almost two years (yes, still somewhat green), and am enjoying every day of it.
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)