February 24, 2016
My name is Noah. I work with the University of Colorado in Boulder as an inspector.
My certs are in IMC, IFGC, IPC, IECC.
I've been in construction since 2000, worked my way up from a laborer, to carpenter, to superintendent, and stayed at that position for a decade or so.
After being on the Commercial side of things for so long, and wanting to focus on quality rather than quantity or speed, I jumped at the opportunity to work for "the client". Am so very glad I did.
I've been an inspector now for almost two years (yes, still somewhat green), and am enjoying every day of it.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- Dishwasher GFCI Protection
- 2018 IECC - C405.4.2(2)Lighting Power Allowances for Building Exteriors
- S-1 Storage (Fire Sprinkler Question)
- Bedroom Egress
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Coffee Shop Occupancy Load
- Breaking the rules at pearson vue testing
- study materials for fire inspector 1 or 2 (66 or 67)