September 18, 2017
So I’m moving to a new City. I’m moving from San Diego, Ca to Tuscan, Az. Are there any Tuscan inspectors that could give me a heads up on the work load out there.
Could anyone who has moved to a new city tell me the struggles they had adjusting. I assume that special inspections in one city would be the same in another. Am I correct in these assumptions?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators