September 18, 2017
So I’m moving to a new City. I’m moving from San Diego, Ca to Tuscan, Az. Are there any Tuscan inspectors that could give me a heads up on the work load out there.
Could anyone who has moved to a new city tell me the struggles they had adjusting. I assume that special inspections in one city would be the same in another. Am I correct in these assumptions?
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?