July 5, 2017
I just found this forum and look forward to going through the information. I started doing inspections of "buildings" about 9 mos ago but have been a welding inspector for quite a few years on D1.1/AISC fabrication and erection and other codes/standards.
The "Building" world of commercial and other buildings per IBC has been an eye opening experience for me.
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe