July 5, 2017
I just found this forum and look forward to going through the information. I started doing inspections of "buildings" about 9 mos ago but have been a welding inspector for quite a few years on D1.1/AISC fabrication and erection and other codes/standards.
The "Building" world of commercial and other buildings per IBC has been an eye opening experience for me.
Most Recent Topics
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC
- Absorption Refrigerant Ammonia System
- ICC SOILS PLANS IN PEARSON EXAM CENTER
- Is this ICC forum working now?
- Any Idaho and Washington state special inspectors?