July 5, 2017
I just found this forum and look forward to going through the information. I started doing inspections of "buildings" about 9 mos ago but have been a welding inspector for quite a few years on D1.1/AISC fabrication and erection and other codes/standards.
The "Building" world of commercial and other buildings per IBC has been an eye opening experience for me.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue