July 5, 2017
I just found this forum and look forward to going through the information. I started doing inspections of "buildings" about 9 mos ago but have been a welding inspector for quite a few years on D1.1/AISC fabrication and erection and other codes/standards.
The "Building" world of commercial and other buildings per IBC has been an eye opening experience for me.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- Dishwasher GFCI Protection
- 2018 IECC - C405.4.2(2)Lighting Power Allowances for Building Exteriors
- S-1 Storage (Fire Sprinkler Question)
- Bedroom Egress
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Coffee Shop Occupancy Load
- Breaking the rules at pearson vue testing
- study materials for fire inspector 1 or 2 (66 or 67)