April 6, 2015
Welcome! Ask away of the participants on the forum.
August 26, 2016
Before I started my path as a student I was a peace officer for six years. The career field was taxing and after - luckily avoiding - a few near death experiences IN ONE DAY I realized luck wont always go my way. I left and I was fortunate enough to become a Union Plumber. With some past college calculus courses under my belt the Union threw me into Trimble layout.
One day as I was working I met an IR and a few Inspectors. We chatted it up a bit and they convinced me to check out Inspections. My local schools offer an AS in Building Inspections so I took up the program. Currently I'm a CA student pursuing a double major, a BS in Construction Engineering and an AS in Building Inspection.
The local ICC chapter has given me great advice and areas to focus on, but I still have a long way to go. I have no certs yet, since I have not slotted myself for testing. I have a ton of questions and I hope to draw on all your experience and expertise, cheers.
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe