December 31, 1969
After hearing many comments from International Code Council Members and other industry stakeholders, the Code Council used the feedback to redirect, revise and create a new online discussion forum. The new discussion forum will provide a professional experience that has a sense of community – where Members and nonmembers can provide and exchange knowledge and ideas with their peers. It allows registered users and ICC Members to discuss the I-Codes and related subjects in an online community.
Some of the ideas from the meeting were:
- A new discussion forum that is open and viewed by all visitors to http://www.iccsafe.org
- An easily searchable forum and an overall cleaner, quicker and more user-friendly Discussion Forum
- Clear discussion topics within the forum
- How the forum should be moderated
- How to share information
ICC continues to move forward in the creation of the new Codes & Standards Discussion Forum and hopes these changes to the website will help all professionally.
Most Recent Topics
- E1 Electrical test.
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- trouble viewing using purchased practice exams
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- Codes for Structures built from Cob....Are there any existing?
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC
- Absorption Refrigerant Ammonia System