BUILDING SAFETY MONTH
- Building Safety Month Brochure and Sponsorship Form
- Proclamation Template
- Granger Plastics Supports Building Safety Month
- Building Safety Month Promo Video
- House of Codes: Building Safety Month
- Commissioner Steve Milby, Department of Housing, Buildings, and Construction, Speaks on the Need for mentoring the Next Generation of Building Professionals
- Government Relations 2016 Annual Report
- NAHB Estimates Cost Savings From Code Adoption
- May is Declared Building Safety Month in Tennessee
- Floridians for Safe Communities Applauds Senator Passidomo Proclaiming May 2017 "Florida Building Safety Month"
- NAHB Supports Building Safety Month
ICC Chapter Update - April 2017
Every month, the Government Relations staff puts out a newsletter filled with hot information that all members should know. Get this month's by clicking here. Previous issues can be found in the archives.
Not seeing the news item you're looking for? Check the Archive.
Code Adoption Resources
ICC provides information and support to assist you in your efforts to adopt and implement the International Codes.
- Code Adoption Resources
- Submit Code Adoption
- Sample Adoption Ordinances
- Code Adoption Toolkit
- IECC Resource Page
- IgCC Toolkit
International Codes & Standards Adoptions
States Allowing ERI Compliance Option for the International Energy Conservation Code
View maps for states allowing ERI compliance option (Section R 406).
Federal, State and Local Activities
ICC has several programs dedicated to promote and support adoption of the I-Codes. Learn about our state and local, federal, congressional, grassroots efforts.
- Federal, State and Local Overview
- Understanding Federal Use of the ICC Codes
- Federal and National Activities
- Locate your state's Chapters, Board Liaison or Staff Liaison
- Information on CDBG grants for codes
- Coalition for Current Safety Codes
- Comments on Proposed Federal Regulations
- FEMA Policies referring to ICC Codes and Standards: FP 104-009-4 & FP 204-078-2
- Government Relations Staff Directory