- This event has passed.
Accreditation vs. Certification. Which one should I choose?
April 21, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
This free hour-long webinar will explain the main differences between Certification and Accreditation processes, and it will provide a selection rule. It will also present in details the international structure of Conformity Assessment and the different accreditation program options being available.
This webinar is being presented by Dr. George Anastasopoulos, an IAS assessor and member of numerous technical committees with over 20 years of experience as a certification and accreditation expert and conformity assessment trainer.
- The world of Conformity Assessment-What it is and why we need it
- Exploring Certification
- Exploring Accreditation
- Common Certification Programs
- Common Accreditation Programs
- Choosing between Certification and Accreditation
- Achieving Global Recognition
- Beware of scams!
Date & Time:
Wednesday, April 21, 2021:
- 6am-7am – Pacific Time (Los Angeles)
- 8am-9am – Central Time (Chicago)
- 9am-10am – Eastern Time (New York)
- 3pm-4pm – Central European Time (Frankfurt)
- 4pm-5pm – Arabian Time (Ankara/KSA/Doha)
- 7.30pm-8.30pm – India Time (New Delhi)
- 11pm-12am – China Time (Beijing)
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org