- This event has passed.
Code Officials Roundtable Webinar Series: Responding to COVID-19 – Session 3
April 22, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On Wednesday, April 22, at 2:00 p.m. EDT, the International Code Council will host the third in a series of four weekly webinars for code officials focused on how members are responding to COVID-19. These 1-hour webinars are sponsored jointly by the ICC Building and Fire Service Membership Councils. Attendees will receive CEUs from the ICC Government Relations Department through the Code Council’s Preferred Provider Program.
Topics for this session:
- Building Safety Challenges Presented by Quarantine Areas in Healthcare Facilities
- Cascading Effects of COVID-19 on the Affordable Housing Market
- How Will the Codes be Affected by the COVID-19 Experience?
- Federal Funding Update – CARES Act
- Harnessing the Value of Participating in ICC Membership Councils
Panelists will answer live questions from the audience during the webinar. Webinar Panelists include:
- Dan Dockery, Chair – ICC Building Membership Council
- Gary West, Chair – ICC Fire Service Membership Council
- Ed Lisinki, Vice Chair – ICC Building Membership Council
- Randy Metz, Vice Chair – ICC Fire Service Membership Council
To learn more about each panelist, click here.
If you are unable to join the live event, a recording of the webinar will be posted on the Code Council’s Coronavirus Response Center.
To register, click here.
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)