- This event has passed.
Code Officials Roundtable Webinar: Responding to COVID-19
April 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On Wednesday, April 15, at 2:00 p.m. EDT, the International Code Council will host the second in a series of four weekly webinars for code officials focused on how members are responding to COVID-19. These 1-hour webinars are sponsored jointly by the ICC Building and Fire Service Membership Councils. Attendees will also receive CEUs from the ICC Government Relations Department under the Code Council’s Preferred Provider Program.
Topics for this session:
• Temporary Health Care and Alternate Care Facilities
• Effects on Code Administration Revenue and Budgets
• Ensuring Building and Firefighter Safety During COVID-19
• Cascading Effects for the Affordable Housing Market
Panelists will answer live questions from the audience during the webinar. Webinar Panelists include:
- Dan Dockery, Chair – ICC Building Membership Council
- Gary West, Chair – ICC Fire Service Membership Council
- Ed Lisinki, Vice Chair – ICC Building Membership Council
- Randy Metz, Vice Chair – ICC Fire Service Membership Council
To learn more about each panelist, click here.
If you are unable to join the live event, a recording of the webinar will be posted on the Code Council’s Coronavirus Response Center.
To register, click here.
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)