- This event has passed.
Disaster Preparedness, Building Codes and America’s Response to COVID-19 (Webinar Course Now Available)
May 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
0.15 CEUs, cost free
Join us for a conversation with some of the brightest minds in the disaster preparedness community to discuss preparedness in an era of unprecedented disasters, leveraging building codes as cornerstones of community resilience, and America’s response to COVID-19.
- Carlos Castillo, Acting Deputy Administrator for Resilience, FEMA
- Katherine Fox, Assistant Administrator for Mitigation, FEMA
- John Ingargiola, Lead Physical Scientist – Building Science Branch, FEMA
- Brock Long, Executive Chairman of Hagerty Consulting and Former FEMA Administrator
- Cristine McCombs, Regional Client Service Director of Hagerty Consulting and Former Director of the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency
- Allison Anderson, FAIA, LEED-AP, Principal, unabridged Architecture, PLLC
- Thomas Gille, Founding Principal, REAL Systems Commercial Real Estate Consulting
- David Maxwell, PE, LEED AP BD+C, Executive Vice President, Dewberry Engineers
Karl Fippinger, Vice President of Fire and Disaster Mitigation, International Code Council
Click here to access webinar course recording(The recording of the webinar will be available soon.)