- This event has passed.
Sustainability Symposium 2019
February 18, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Code Council is a proud sponsor of the Sustainability Symposium 2019: The Desert Shall Bloom at the fabulous Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall on the UNLV Campus
Green Builder Media’s annual Sustainability Symposium, February 18, 2019 (the day before the show floor opens at Design & Construction Week, or IBS/KBIS) from 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., draws an influential national audience of esteemed sustainability professionals, business executives, building professionals, elected officials, city planners, students, and national media.
The Sustainability Symposium 2019’s agenda will feature global leaders including:
- Welcome remarks by Jeff Bridges, Academy-Award winning actor and climate activist (yes, ‘The Dude’!)
- General Wesley Clark (ret.), four-star general, former Army Chief of Staff, Presidential advisor, and fervent climate action advocate
- Bill Walton, NBA All-Star and passionate sustainability enthusiast
- Ron Jones, Founder/President Green Builder Media and industry provocateur
- Gwen Migita, Social Impact & Inclusion Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Caesars Entertainment
- Andrew Beebe, pioneering venture capitalist, Vice President at Obvious Ventures
- Susan Kucera, award-winning Director, Cinematographer, and Producer of eco-films including “Breath of Life” and “Living in the Future’s Past” (co-produced with Jeff Bridges)
New this year—Green Builder Media will celebrate our annual Home of the Year Award winners, and our expanded Sustainability Award winners, at a festive dinner on February 17 at 6:00 p.m. at the exclusive Mr. Chow in Caesars Palace.
We invite you to join us for this exceptional, can’t miss event!
Click here to register for the Sustainability Symposium 2019 and Sustainability Awards gala. Space is strictly limited and by reservation only, so reserve your seat today! Register for the Symposium before October 1, 2018 using the code EarlyBird and you’ll receive a $100 discount.