- This event has passed.
Webinar: Conformity Assessment Best Practices
July 29, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Time: 4:30pm – 6pm ET
Description: Join the Code Council’s Global Membership Council in the second of a series of four quarterly webinars in 2021 focused on global building safety issues. The upcoming webinar, Conformity Assessment Best Practices, includes a panel of experts from Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States to discuss the challenges in effectively regulating building products to avoid disasters. Panelists will provide an overview of building product assessment and certification practices and new initiatives in their countries and facilitate a discussion about whether it is possible to achieve improved global certainty and address pressure points and problem areas in the certification of building products.
- Nick Hill, Chief Executive, Building Officials Institute of New Zealand, moderator
- John Gardiner, Director, Building Confidence Ltd
- David Gibson, Principal, DGA Consultancy LLP
- Mark Matheny, Chief Building Official, City of Asheville
- Philip Sanders, Principal, Building Knowledge Pty Ltd
- Michael Temesvary, VP Sales and External Relations, ICC Evaluation Service, LLC
The webinar is free to attend and will be recorded and made available on the Global Media Center web page for viewing for those unable to join live. An opportunity for Q&A will be available during the live webinar. REGISTER