Special Examination Administration
Las Vegas Convention Center
Testing Room: N212
Examinations will be administered on October 8 and 9, 2014.
Two administration sessions will be held each day, at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
National UST/AST Exams
|U3||UST Underground Tank/Piping Tightness Testing||$75.00|
|U4||UST Cathodic Protection||$75.00|
|AU||Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|BU||Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
State-specific UST Exams
|UI||California UST Inspector||$75.00|
|UT||California UST Service Technician||$75.00|
|UC||California UST System Operator||$75.00|
|UA||Colorado UST Operator Class A||$75.00|
|UB||Colorado UST Operator Class B||$75.00|
|TA||Connecticut UST Operator Class A||$75.00|
|TB||Connecticut UST Operator Class B||$75.00|
|GA||Georgia System Operator||$75.00|
|MA||Maryland Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|MB||Maryland Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|NA||Michigan Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|NB||Michigan Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|HA||New Hampshire Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|HB||New Hampshire Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|RA||Rhode Island Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|RB||Rhode Island Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|RD||Rhode Island Class A/B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|YA||Utah Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|YB||Utah Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|VA||Vermont Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|VB||Vermont Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|WA||Wisconsin Class A UST System Operator||$75.00|
|WB||Wisconsin Class B UST System Operator||$75.00|
|W5||Wyoming State Specific Class B AST Operator||$75.00|
|W6||Wyoming State Specific Class A Storage Tank Operator||$75.00|
Walk-in registration will be available from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. on both examination dates. Examination applications will be available at the registration desk.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to pre-register to confirm their seating availability.
- Walk-in testing is available, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Testing is limited to 30 candidates per seating.
- For information on the examinations to be administered, please read the current UST/AST Examination Information Bulletin. This bulletin contains information on the testing process as well as specific examination information, including reference materials, length of testing, and content outlines.
- Examinations are open-book. Candidates are responsible for bringing their own approved reference materials to the exam. See the Bulletin for information on these materials. References needed for taking the exams can be purchased from ICC by calling 1-888-422-7233 or at www.iccsafe.org.
- Examination fees are non-refundable. Exceptions are outlined in the Bulletin.
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license, will be required for admittance to the examination.
- If you have a physical disability that prohibits you from taking an examination under standard conditions, you may request special arrangements. Your letter of request must accompany this application, along with a completed special accommodations form. This form may be obtained at www.iccsafe.org/certification-and-testing/ or by telephoning us at 1-888-422-7233, ext. 5524. Deadline to request ADA accommodations: September 2, 2014.