The Code Council is offering a new and innovative way to share your credentials and membership. A Digital Badge represents an authenticated accomplishment, skill, or participation. The badge is housed and managed online. Much like a traditional physical badge or certificate, the digital badge is used as a display to validate your credential/membership and engage conversation among peers and employers.
Display Your Badge Proudly on:
Your eMail Signature
Any digital platform where you want to be noticed!
How do I access my badge?
- Log in to your myICC account
- For certification badges - Click on MY CERTIFICATION (All available certification badges will be found here)
For membership badges - Click on the CREDENTIALS tab at left side of screen.
- Click on the badge and download
If this is the first digital badge you are being awarded, you will receive an email from the digital badge platform, Badgr. At that time you will setup your account with Badgr and receive access to your badge.
How do I share my badge?
- Downloaded the badge (per instructions above)
- The badge page will have a "share badge" button at the top right corner of the page, click on button
- A screen will come up that gives you various options for sharing
- Instructions on how to share your badge in an email signature
- Get more information on sharing