Everything you need for a complete building review
As the leading association for building safety, the International Code Council works with governmental jurisdictions, builders, architects, and engineers to provide independent plan reviews to verify that commercial and residential building plans meet code and standards compliance.
Our Complete Plan Review Services include certified International Codes experts performing a comprehensive and accurate review of design drawings and specifications to all relevant disciplines. These include:
- Detailed checklist of code compliance and violations
- Follow-up consultations throughout construction
- One complimentary re-review of reissued plans
Plan Review Document Checklist
Prepare for your plan review with this checklist and have digital copies of these documents:
- Complete mechanical plans and specifications
- Complete plumbing plans and specifications
- Complete electrical plans and specifications
- Complete Building (structural and nonstructural) plans and specifications
- Complete Energy Conservation plans and specifications
- Complete Accessibility plans and specifications
- Complete Fire protection systems (includes sprinklers) plans and specifications
Plan review disciplines
Our staff includes expert plan reviewers with certifications in all disciplines, as well as, professional engineers, who are registered in all 50 states, Guam, the District of Columbia, and parts of Canada.
|Building (structural and non-structural)||Energy & Conservation||Structural|
|Commercial||Fire Safety & Protection Systems (includes sprinklers)||Plumbing|
Get in touch with a plan review expert today
Learn more about our Plan Review Services or contact Ben Chisholm at (574) 248-9136.