ICC welcomes new and renewing Preferred Providers
The International Code Council’s Preferred Provider Program (PPP) opens the door to extensive training opportunities from a variety of educational resources. The program recognizes and promotes ICC-approved educational courses offered by a variety of education providers, focusing on the areas of construction codes, standards and guidelines, as well as building construction materials, products and methods. The Preferred Provider network currently offers more than 300 active in-person and online courses, and more than 8,000 approved courses in the main catalog. We are continually looking to improve and expand the program to better serve our customers.
The Code Council welcomes Preferred Providers who joined the program or renewed their participation in March 2018:
- Inspector Training Academy.com, Inc.
- Badgerland Pile Co., LLC
- Globe Fire Sprinkler Corporation
- Quality Assurance Consultants, LLC
- Missouri Association of Building Officials and Inspectors
- PA Certified Inspectors, Inc.
- Idaho Association of Building Officials
- Pennsylvania Association of Code Officials
- Contractors Institute
- Los Angeles Basin Chapter of ICC
- Society of Fire Protections Engineers — Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Fire Smarts, LLC
- Idaho Division of Building Safety
- Fire Prevention Association of Nevada
- San Diego Area Chapter of the ICC
- City of Oklahoma
- HalfMoon Education, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Construction Codes Academy
- Pennsylvania Municipal Code Alliance, Inc.
- SEE, Inc.
- Bay Area Regional Energy Network
- Western Technologies, Inc.
- Iowa Association Building Officials
- Pikes Peak Regional Building Department
- Robert Wangel
- Informa Exhibitions
- Wyoming State Fire Marshal’s Office