Intuitive computer program is assisting engineers in design and analysis
The intuitive PT Designer computer program assists in the design and analysis of post-tensioned concrete floors. The program is developed around the robust computational core of two popular programs — PTData.Net and PTPlus.Net, which many engineers have come to trust over the years for its accuracy and flexibility. PT Designer builds upon that by incorporating a user-friendly interface and attractive PDF outputs for more efficient use.
- Fast and efficient design of post-tensioned beams, one-way and two-way slabs and mat foundations
- Supports up to 25 spans plus a cantilever at either or both ends
- Supports multiple beam segments with different cross-sections within a single span
- Supports varying cross-sections from one span to another
- Automated column capital design for two-way slabs
- Very useful in evaluating output from complex finite element programs
- Numerous built-in warnings of overstresses or departures from standard practice to help mitigate errors or poorly proportioned designs
- Watch stresses and balanced loads change instantly on the same screen as you adjust profiles and forces
- Supports input files from PTData.Net and PTPlus.Net to facilitate continuity
- Displays graphical representation of the input structure to minimize errors
- Improved illustrations of tendon and reinforcement arrangement
- Attractive PDF output reports
- Designed by practicing licensed structural engineers for practicing engineers and instructors
S.K. Ghosh Associates LLC (ICC-SKGA) offers an array of computer programs to assist in design, analysis and assessment. These programs are user-friendly and cost-effective. Learn more about PT Designer and all other computer programs offered by SKGA at skghoshassociates.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of a limited-time $500 discount on PT Designer. The discount expires on Oct. 31, 2021.