Reinstate your expired certifications
The ICC Assessment Center offers a reinstatement program for expired certifications from the Code Council and its legacy organizations. The standard renewal program is staying the same. The Council is expanding the opportunity to reinstate (bring current) those certifications that are more than six years past the initial expiration date.
To reinstate your certification, you will need to:
- Show proof of earned continuing education units (CEUs).
- Pay renewal and reinstatement fee (flat fee regardless of number of certifications reinstated).
- Complete the Application for Certification Reinstatement – Application for Expired ICC Certifications or Application for Certification Issued by a Legacy Organization
- Show proof of original certification (legacy organizations only).
- Show proof of employment in a code compliance industry, including employment history. Individuals may have left the industry and since returned (legacy organizations only).