ICC Training Updates Website and Enhances the User Experience
Updates to the platform include an enhanced mobile experience, refreshed course displays, updated resources and more!
The International Code Council’s Training Department has relaunched the training website and platform with a new format to significantly update the user experience.
These enhancements include:
- Expanding Your Search – added enhanced filters will allow you to narrow your search for training down to topics, code/standard, code year, course format, course duration and relevant training for your specific occupation.
- Providing Better Access to Your Course – a link to your registered course can be found by clicking the order # found in the payment confirmation or in the training section of your my.iccsafe.org account.
- Giving More Detail – you no longer must flip back and forth between web pages to recall the course details. Details and information about the course will be available throughout your purchase.
- Updating Resources – refreshed site tours, FAQs and other user resources.
- Refreshed course displays – a new toolbar at the bottom of the page assists in navigation.
- Enhancing Your Mobile Experience – the new platform is optimized for course presentation on mobile devices.
Click here to learn more.