Access live training events from anywhere
Take your career farther without going far at all! By simply connecting to the internet, you can access live training events from any location. Differing from web sessions, virtual classrooms enhance your learning experience. When you join a virtual classroom, you can actually see your instructor and those in the physical classroom can see you! A virtual classroom is a hybrid learning environment where you participate remotely and experience the same collaboration, instructor interaction and learning benefits as if you were physically in the classroom.
According to a recent study done by Training Magazine, 86 percent of virtual classroom participants rated the experience “just as engaging” or “more engaging than” traditional classroom training.
There are many benefits to virtual training:
- Saves you money by eliminating travel costs.
- Saves you time because you never have to leave your home or office.
- Obtain continuing education units (CEUs) to apply towards certification renewal.
- Gets remote teams training together.
- Encourages collaboration among the learning group both virtually and present in the physical classroom.
This just in — the following virtual classes have been added for 2018!
- Single Family Homes from Application to Occupancy | October 17
- Procedures for Officers and Inspectors | November 1
- Inspector Skills | November 15
- Report Writing for Code Officials | December 6
Go to learn.iccsafe.org and click on the class calendar for virtual class information and registration.