Call For Presentations: Now’s Your Chance to Contribute to Code Council Training
The Code Council is opening opportunities for members and partners to share their expertise via select training opportunities.
The International Code Council is seeking training presentation proposals from technical educators focused on educational, technical and practical topics spanning the entire spectrum of building safety, fire and life safety, administration, enforcement and construction topics.
Submissions will be evaluated by the Code Council’s Education Committee (appointed by the ICC Board of Directors) as well as key staff leaders from across the Code Council family of solutions.
The Code Council is opening opportunities for members and partners to share their expertise via select training opportunities, which will include:
- In-Person: 2023 Annual Conference in St. Louis (90-minute sessions)
- Online Live: Learn Live Series (revamped, weekly 60 to 90-minute webinars)
- Online Self-Paced: Strategically Targeted Topics (varying lengths as appropriate)
Training presentation submissions should include:
- An overview and broad outline of the proposed topic
- A list of objectives for the training (4 minimum)
- A draft version of the curriculum and related presentation
- A resume or summary of credentials for the intended presenter(s)
- Expected length and preferred delivery method
To assign Continuing Education Units (CEUs), it is important that proposed topic ideas deliver educational value and do not advertise a specific product or service (even if delivered by a product or service provider).