Contribute to the Development of ICC Certification Exams
Share your expertise and help ensure the credibility and validity of International Code Council Certifications by serving on an Exam Development Committee. While there are no current openings, you may submit your application for consideration at any time for future membership opportunities.
Exam development committees oversee the development of various exams; however, no testing experience is required. Committee members typically meet for one in-person meeting that runs two to three days and multiple Web conferences throughout the year.
Why should you join an exam development committee? Committee members:
- Earn CEUs (0.5 credits each year of participation)
- Contribute to the development of exams
- Ensure exam rigor, credibility and validity
- Promote building and fire safety
- Add to your professional credentials
Problems opening a document? Right click link and select “save target as” and save to your computer.