2015-2017 Code Development Cycle Begins
The 2015-2017 Code Development Cycle will be the first full cycle to use cdpACCESS to develop the Group A Codes: International Building, Existing Building, Residential-Mechanical and Plumbing, Plumbing, Private Sewage Disposal, Mechanical, Fuel Gas, Swimming Pool and Spa, Property Maintenance and Zoning Codes. Click to read more.
For the latest information, download the cdpACCESS booklet, which contains information on creating a code change proposal, a flow chart for the complete code change cycle process, a cdpACCESS Q&A and official information about ICC policies related to cdpACCESS.
- NEW - Instructions for Group A: PDF
- cdpACESSS Presentation from Ft. Lauderdale: PPT
- cdpACCESS booklet: PDF
- Easy Steps to Follow: Create and Submit a Code Change: PDF
- Easy Steps to Follow: Assembly Motion Voting: PDF
- cdpACCESS Q&A: Q&A
- cdpACCESS Presentation: PPT
If you would like to schedule someone to speak to your organization about cdpACCESS, please email cdpACCESS@iccsafe.org and we will be happy to arrange a webinar for you.
ICC is committed to supporting our members as we translate into cdpACCESS for our code development process. You can find help any of the following ways:
- While logged into cdpACCESS.com, click 'Help' at the top for a user's manual.
- If you'd like to contact ICC staff for help with cdpACCESS you can reach us two ways:
- Email: cdpACCESS@iccsafe.org
- Phone: 855-ICC-CDP-1 (422-2371) 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday