cdpACCESS Public Comments submission closes July 16th
Public Comments submission will close on Tuesday, July 16. Make sure to log in to cdpACCESS, and create, review, and submit all Public Comments.
cdpACCESS Public Comments webinar schedule
For the latest information, download the cdpACCESS booklet, which contains information on creating a code change proposal, a flow chart for the complete code change cycle process, a cdpACCESS Q&A and official information about ICC policies related to cdpACCESS.
- cdpACCESS booklet: PDF
- Easy Steps to Follow: Create and Submit a Code Change: PDF
- Easy Steps to Follow: Assembly Motion Voting: PDF
- cdpACCESS Q&A: Q&A
- cdpACCESS Presentation: PPT
If you would like to schedule someone to speak to your organization about cdpACCESS, please email cdpACCESS@iccsafe.org and we will be happy to arrange a webinar for you.
ICC is committed to supporting our members as we translate into cdpACCESS for our code development process. You can find help any of the following ways:
- While logged into cdpACCESS.com, click 'Help' at the top for a user's manual.
- If you'd like to contact ICC staff for help with cdpACCESS you can reach us two ways:
- Email: cdpACCESS@iccsafe.org
- Phone: 855-ICC-CDP-1 (422-2371) Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT