cdpACCESS is now live!
The proposal submittal deadline has passed, but you can still log in and try it out at cdpaccess.com. You can also take a look at the latest information on the timeline, or review the status of your submitted proposals.
For the latest information, download the cdpACCESS booklet, which contains information on creating a code change proposal, a flow chart for the complete code change cycle process, a cdpACCESS Q&A and official information about ICC policies related to cdpACCESS.
- cdpACCESS booklet: PDF
- Easy Steps to Follow: Create and Submit a Code Change: PDF
- cdpACCESS Q&A: Q&A
- cdpACCESS Presentation: PPT
If you would like to schedule someone to speak to your organization about cdpACCESS, please email cdpACCESS@iccsafe.org and we will be happy to arrange a webinar for you.
ICC is committed to supporting our members as we translate into cdpACCESS for our code development process. You can find help any of the following ways:
- While logged into cdpACCESS.com, click 'Help' at the top for a user's manual.
- If you'd like to contact ICC staff for help with cdpACCESS you can reach us two ways:
- Email: cdpACCESS@iccsafe.org
- Phone: 855-ICC-CDP-1 (422-2371) Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT