How to Use the Exam Catalog
Search for an exam by typing your exam or part of the title of your exam, or the Exam ID on the Search by Exam Title field
You can also search by Type and/or Category/Trade
When you search by Type, you can choose National Certification, State Certification, Contractor/Trade, or UST/AST
Choose which Type of exam you are looking for
• You can filter your exam by Category/Trade in the corresponding dropdown
• Or you can search everything by typing in the Search by Exam Title box
• If you choose State Certification or Contractor/Trade, a State dropdown box will appear
• If you need to start over with your search, hit the Reset button
New Certification Exam!
The Commercial Green Construction Professional is sponsored by ASHRAE. Learn more here. Search GCP on the Exam Catalog to Register.
Members now receive a 5% savings on ICC National Certification, UST/AST, and California examinations.
Discounts will be reflected in the shopping cart during the checkout process.
Taking a Certification Exam? Here are a few registration tips:
- Log in to myICC: You must be logged in to myICC to make an exam purchase. If you think you may already have an account, please contact us before creating a new one so we can ensure all of your information stays under one account.
- Pay Before You Schedule: You will be required to pay for your exam first before you can schedule if you are taking a National Certification, California, or UST/AST exam via CBT or PRONTO. But don't worry--you'll have one year to officially schedule or reschedule your purchased exam without paying for your exam again.
- Exam Attempts: For National Certification and National UST/AST exams, you will have six exam attempts within a six-month period. You are responsible for paying the exam fee at every attempt. Once you have attempted an exam six times, you must wait six months from the first attempt to register again. NOTE: Jurisdiction-specific certification and contractor/trades exams may have specific retesting requirements.
You must have your government-issued photo identification ready to show the proctor (e.g. driver's license, passport).The identification must:
- Please Enter Your Legal Name Only: You must enter your first and last LEGAL NAME exactly as it appears on the identification you will present before testing. If there is not an exact match, you will not be able to take your test and you will not be reimbursed for any fees paid.
have the same legal first name and last name that matches your exam record
- be original (no photo copies)
not be expired
have a signature
Planning on taking a PRONTO exam?
Test your system now.
Our testing vendors perform periodic maintenance updates. See below for exam vendor maintenance dates.
If you purchase a CBT exam on the date(s) listed below, it will be available for you to schedule the following Monday.
September 17, 2022
October 15, 2022
November 12, 2022
December 10, 2022
Proctored Remote Online Testing Option (PRONTO)
Examinations will not be available during the planned maintenance updates.