Membership Council Governing Committees Call for New Members
ICC is now accepting applications for various openings in the Governing Committees for each Membership Council. Each Council will have vacant positions open at the end of this year. See the Call for Committees for more information and applications. Applications are due July 20th.
ICC Accepting Applications for Exam Development Committee Members
Join an ICC Membership Council Today
New Opportunities to Enhance Your Profession and Career
The Membership Councils offer ICC Members a place to come together and be a more powerful force shaping your ICC, your industry, your career, and your future.
The ICC Board is pleased to offer five discipline-specific Membership Councils that will each serve to take your ICC Membership and profession to the next level. Share your expertise, voice, and vision with your peers – get started today! Click on a Council below to learn more about it.
ICC Membership Councils were formed to allow Members to have a greater role influencing how ICC serves to enhance Members' work performance, careers and professions.
- Build relationships and engage with relevant industry stakeholders to enhance your career
- Make recommendations for discipline-specific ICC training, certification and other programs that will directly benefit you
- Advise ICC on programs and policies, legislative matters, code adoption issues, and other matters of interest to you
- Grow your network and collaborate with peers from within your discipline
- Serve as a voice for your profession to enhance the public's understanding of your work and value.
ICC's success is driven by the unity and diversity of its Members. The strength and solidarity of our organization allows us to better serve our membership and communities, and promote a shared vision of a safe and sustainable world.
If you are not a member, but would like to participate in one or more of ICC’s five Membership Councils then click here to join today.