MENA Webinar: Benchmark your professional skills with ICC's training and personnel certification programs
Monday, March 22nd, 2021
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Dubai time (7:30 am ET)
The International Code Council Dubai Office invites stakeholders from the MENA region and around the world to join us for an informative webinar on Monday, March 22nd, 2021 to learn more about ICC’s rich portfolio of training and personnel certification programs, that enable building safety professionals to hone their professional skills, advance their career opportunities and benchmark their technical knowledge in a wide array of subjects related to building safety design and implementation. Learn from ICC’s team of experts about the certification process, available training courses and delivery options, and ICC’s digital solutions.
This virtual event will include discussion of the following topics:
- Introduction to ICC / facilitating building safety through family of solutions
- Global message and regional presence
- Importance of training / personnel certification programs
- Overview and how to access ICC suite of training and certification programs
- ICC’s base trainings and local for local solutions
- Virtual academy and career path programs
Benefits of ICC Certification
- International recognition by a trusted association
- Valuable acknowledgement of technical capability
- Professional development for work in respective domain
- Open career prospects
Why Choose ICC?
- Industry leader in building safety offering one of the best established and most prestigious credentialing programs for construction codes and standards
- Many building departments, jurisdictional agencies and third-party entities recognize ICC certification as substantial proof of codes and standards knowledge
- Training and certification available from the entity that publishes the most widely used model codes in the world
Dr. Tracy L. Lendi came to the International Code Council in November of 2015. Prior to her arrival she worked with SP+ Corporation for ten years and served as the Director of Training and Development. She holds a PhD from Capella University in the field Adult Education with a focus on Instructional Design for Online Learning. Dr. Lendi’s dissertation entitled, “Engaging Online Learners by Integrating Emotional Intelligence into Online Course Design” focused on extracting various components of Emotional Intelligence and identifying techniques to integrate the theory into online course design. Dr. Lendi’s first Masters degree was received in 1993 from Roosevelt University in the field of Training and Development, while her MBA was completed in September of 2016. Her undergraduate degree in Corporate and Professional Communications was earned from Aurora University in 1988. In 2008 Dr. Lendi was the recipient of Training magazine’s Young Trainer of the Year Award and received the Award of Excellence by the National Association of Professional Women in 2010.
Autumn Saylor is the Director of the Assessment Center for the International Code Council (ICC), and oversees the test development and administration of the ICC examinations toward ensuring valid and reliable examinations according to nationally recognized testing standards. During her 13 years at ICC, Autumn has led teams of in-house experts and external subject matter experts in the development and administration of ICC examinations for such diverse programs as Certified Building Official, Certified Fire Marshal, Commercial & Residential Building, Mechanical, Plumbing and Sustainability, many of which are administered globally.
Autumn has a B.S. Degree in Network Management from Virginia College in Birmingham, Alabama.
Learn more about ICC and the Family of Solutions
One Central, Dubai Association Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – P.O. Box 9292, Tel: +971-4-5163035, Mob.:+971 52 2673007, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org