Save the Date
2018 Committee Action Hearings
April 15 – 25, Columbus, Ohio
It’s Time to Let Your Voice Be Heard!
The 2018 Code Hearings offer building and fire code officials, architects, builders, engineers, designers, PMG and Pool & Spa professionals the opportunity to provide input on proposed code changes to the Group A International Codes.
Although free to attend, pre-registration for the hearings is recommended. Whether you attend the hearings in person or you participate online using cdpACCESS®, you can help to ensure the next generation of I-Codes® benefit building and public safety.
Group A Code Change Submittal Deadline
The deadline for cdpACCESS online receipt of code change proposals is January 8 . The Group A Codes consist of:
- International Building Code® IBC® – E, -FS, -G
- International Fire Code® IFC®
- International Fuel Gas Code® IFGC®
- International Mechanical Codes® IMC®
- International Plumbing Codes® IPC®
- International Property Maintenance Code® IPMC®
- International Private Sewage Disposal Code® IPSDC®
- International Residential code® IRC® -M, -P
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code® ISPSC®
- International Wildland-Urban Interface Code® IWUIC®
- International Zoning Code® IZC®
See page 2 of the 2018/2019 Code Development Schedule for details on code chapters, notes and committee information for the Group A codes, click here.
Lodging and Transportation
Lodging and transportation information will be available in January.