Follow up code official survey on pandemic response and needed resources
- The Coronavirus Response Center with webinars in which industry experts share considerations for addressing capability needs and implementing virtual solutions.
- A series of whitepapers outlining these considerations in written format.
- Considerations for Reopening Following the COVID-19 Pandemic: Buildings in the Community and the Role of the Code Department
- Considerations for Reopening Following the COVID-19 Pandemic: Code Department Operations
- Guidance for the Disinfection of Building Water Systems Using the IPC
- Structures Used for Temporary Healthcare Use
- Considerations for Virtual and Remote Inspections
- Considerations for Moving Permitting and Plan Review Online
- Materials that walk through how to advocate for and access federal CARES Act funding to address virtual needs
- Talking points that make the case for why those investments are worthwhile.
For additional coronavirus advocacy resources, please visit the Code Council’s Coronavirus Response Center.